What is HAWT Homes?
We are a husband & wife realtor duo serving the DC Metropolitan Area. Our goal is to work together to create the smoothest move for our clients at every stage in life.
The relationships we form with our clients are very important to us, so we really appreciate your taking the time to get to know a bit about us!
- Speed & Responsiveness. The #1 complaint about real estate agents is “poor communication.” We respond within 5 minutes to all calls/texts when we’re not with family or in appointments.
- No Pressure. “Service over sales” is our motto. We seek to earn your business by being a resource for you first and foremost. Our meetings are low-pressure, and the way we work is 100% centered around your needs and goals.
- Knowledgeable. We study the market every day and are constantly learning and improving so we can do a better job for you. We also work with a lot of other experienced and service-minded agents to get additional opinions when the situation calls for it.
- Likable. We want you to like us! Real estate is fun, and we look to keep it that way! When we have fun together and share some laughs, we’re much more able to understand who you are, what’s important to you, and how we can get you those results. Plus, we seek to be your realtor for life!
- Trustworthy. There’s no point in working with us if you can’t trust in us. We only want to work with you if you need your agent to be 100% honest. Just the same, we need you to be equally honest with us so we can work to get you the best results!
Top 3 Hobbies?
Natasia: Archery, sewing, and knitting.
Henry: Playing music, watercolors, and skateboarding.
Together: Hiking, skiing, and board games (current favorites: King of Tokyo & Zombicide).
Top 3 favorite places to eat?
Natasia: Pho Nom Nom, Shanghai Taste (takeout)/Bob’s Shanghai 66 (dine-in), and Thai Tanium.
Henry: Nothing that my wife approves. : (
Together: Great Sage, Yoyogi Sushi, and Pike Kitchen (new favorite)
3 Fun Facts
Natasia: I can shoot an arrow through an arrow. When I was a child, I made the world a safer place by getting my head stuck in between the balcony railings. You’re welcome. I once won a pi contest in middle school and as a result, my math teacher bought me a calculator! Best teacher ever.
Henry: I was a touring musician prior to real estate, am an Army brat (stationed in Seoul, Presidio/SF, Frankfurt, Landstuhl/Ramstein, and Walter Reed), and nearly died while traveling on at least two separate occasions. One involved bats.
Together: We’ve known each other since high school, we have 3 daughters (2 human, one Great Dane/Rottweiler mix), and at one point, had matching cars. (Yes, we’re THAT couple.)
More to come! : )